The Mini Pandas Programme
- Soft play activities to develop co-ordination
- Fun games to develop listening and action skills
- Gentle martial arts techniques to build Kung Fu structure and strength
- Soft pad training to kick-start martial arts muscle memory
- Fun quizzes to help remember Kung Fu information
- Regular awards and goal setting
- Listening skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Knowledge of martial arts
New course begins (for 6 weeks), at £30
SHOULD YOUR CHILD BECOME A MEMBER AT MERIDIAN KUNG FU, THEY WILL RECEIVE FREE OF CHARGE BONUS FEATURES
(no other club gives you so much)
1) Full on line access to our members learning zone
This will allow you to watch professionally made tutorial videos and training drills relevant to the belt level you are training towards on any of your mobile devices. This will allow you to practice at home correctly and show Mum and Dad how well you are doing!
2) Junior Life Mastery
Meridian Kung Fu (UK)’s incredible kids life skills programme runs over an 8 week period EVERY term. This is an optional free of charge take home study that instills core values such as teamwork, tidiness, punctuality, respect, discipline and kindness. The children receive a work sheet to pin on the fridge and once it’s completed they receive a super cool Meridian Kung Fu (UK) Junior Life Mastery wristband in a presentation ceremony.
3) Home study curriculum
For parents that want to help their children learn Chinese terminology and names of individual techniques, history of Wing Chun Kung Fu and its martial etiquette, we have work along book for you to read with your child at home. Wonderful bed time reading.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are confident that your child will benefit from experiencing the most professional, motivational and fun packed martial arts class in the UK, and if they become members, will improve their health, focus and discipline.
FREE GIFT WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE!
Once you become a full member after your course you’ll receive one of our limited edition Meridian Kung Fu (UK) kit bags. They are awesome!
Meridian Kung Fu (UK) instructors are experts in bringing out the very best in your child
We’ll dramatically raise their confidence and interaction levels, develop core skills such as respect and courtesy whilst teaching them to be an incredible martial artist, natural leader and even more awesome than they already are!
Also available to all members
- Fun days A whole day of fun and games at UK HEAD QUARTERS during half terms and school holidays.
- Adventure days Have a day out with your favourite instructors at our adventure camp during the school holidays; Archery, zip lines, air rifles, mini crossbows, hiking , Water walkers and much more.
- Regular gradings Held at the end of every school term with a presentation ceremony for mum and dad to come and watch you receive your newly earned belt. Cool!
Elite training membership
For those that wish to take their training to the absolute max, once a year we recruit for our Elite training programme giving the chance to train in a 2 hour advanced session every month. Junior and teen members only.
Who else gives you professional
- Amazing Kung Fu classes that inspire kids
- Professional, full time instructors
- Fully DBS checked coaches
- Age specific curriculums
- Age specific training groups
- High energy classes
- Character developing environment
- Online video learning zone
- Home study programmes
- Life skills programmes
- Regular awards and commendations
- Advancement onto elite training
What to wear?
Clothing: Loose and comfortable top and full length trousers. Non marking shoes.
“Wonderful classes, friendly people and the most important thing is that you come out of a class feeling refreshed, positive and happy. My whole family go to the classes and I would recommend highly.”
“Where do I start, my six year old can now focus, concentrate, stand still and listen! Meridian has been amazing, the instructors are spot on, I am so impressed and I cannot praise them enough.”
“Never before have my kids been thrilled to return to a class week after week! They loved it from day one. Everyone’s really friendly, supportive and welcoming. We love it! Keep up the good work everybody!”
Children are attentive and listen to the instructors. A fun based session helps develop focus and coordination.
Just one of our terrific groups. We teach over 1000 children per week in a professional, motivational way with high Instructor to student ratio.
3-4 year olds developing through the skills learned at Meridian Kung Fu
Structured, safe and highly enjoyable training to bring out the martial artist in any child!